The Sleep of Reason is a unique and unsettling anthology book. It features 26 original black-and-white horror stories by 26 different creative teams.
- The Child Eater by Meg Gandy
- The Waiting Game by Carla Speed McNeil
- Found Object by britt c. h.
- The Grackle Bride by Randal Milholland
- Proliferation by Lin Visel and J.R. Cullen
- I Want to Wake Up by Greg Stolze and Langdon Foss
- The Untimely Death of Smokey II by Der-shing Helmer
- Temple by Hillary Blair
- Artifacts by Evan Dahm
- Do Better by Kristin Cheney
- Old Echoes by Lety R-Z and Stevan Zivadinovic
- Weft by Kit Goode and Liz Edwards
- Four PM Is Tea Time by Ty and Lee Blauersouth
- Alone by Blue Delliquanti
- Growth by Melanie Gillman
- Fungus City by Gerry Swanson
- Sunken Ship by Isaiah Smalley and Kev Anderson
- Out of Chaos by Rachel Edidin and Kel McDonald
- I AM SICK by KC Green
- Miracle by C. Spike Trotman
- Fairy Ring by Savannah Horrocks
- The Collection by Ainsley Seago and Tristan Harrington
- Hostess by Gabby Schulz
- The Emperor Awakes by Jason Bradley Thompson
- Anniversary by Sophie Goldstein
- It Comes Back by Brittney Sabo
There are no zombies here. No vampires or werewolves. No familiar solutions. No safe havens. Instead, we offer new landscapes of dread. New icons of terror. New arts of horror.
The sleep of reason produces monsters. Let us give you something to be afraid of.