The Sleep of Reason is a unique and unsettling anthology book. It features 26 original black-and-white horror stories by 26 different creative teams.
- “The Child Eater” by Meg Gandy
- “The Waiting Game” by Carla Speed McNeil
- “Found Object” by britt c. h.
- “The Grackle Bride” by Randal Milholland
- “Proliferation” by Lin Visel and J.R. Cullen
- “I Want to Wake Up” by Greg Stolze and Langdon Foss
- “The Untimely Death of Smokey II” by Der-shing Helmer
- “Temple” by Hillary Blair
- “Artifacts” by Evan Dahm
- “Do Better” by Kristin Cheney
- “Old Echoes” by Lety R-Z and Stevan Zivadinovic
- “Weft” by Kit Goode and Liz Edwards
- “Four PM Is Tea Time” by Ty and Lee Blauersouth
- “Alone” by Blue Delliquanti
- “Growth” by Melanie Gillman
- “Fungus City” by Gerry Swanson
- “Sunken Ship” by Isaiah Smalley and Kev Anderson
- “Out of Chaos” by Rachel Edidin and Kel McDonald
- “I AM SICK” by KC Green
- “Miracle” by Spike
- “Fairy Ring” by Savannah Horrocks
- “The Collection” by Ainsley Seago and Tristan Harrington
- “Hostess” by Gabby Schulz
- “The Emperor Awakes” by Jason Bradley Thompson
- “Anniversary” by Sophie Goldstein
- “It Comes Back” by Brittney Sabo
There are no zombies here. No vampires or werewolves. No familiar solutions. No safe havens. Instead, we offer new landscapes of dread. New icons of terror. New arts of horror.
The sleep of reason produces monsters. Let us give you something to be afraid of.